Guacamole is one of my favourite snacks! It’s so easy to make, refreshing and healthy, as well as keeps me full. I like pairing it with Mary’s crackers, however it’s also so delicious with fresh cut raw veggies.
2 ripe avocados
1/2 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves
1/2 tomato, diced
1/2 lime, juiced
pinch of salt and pepper
- To cut the avocados, run a knife around the avocado (from top to bottom) and twist in half. Pull out and discard the pit. Using a spoon or your thumb, remove the flesh and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the diced onion, diced tomato, crushed garlic cloves and cilantro (I honestly kind of eyeball it instead of using exact measurements).
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime and sprinkle in some salt and pepper
- Using a fork, smash the avocado until you get a creamy consistency and making sure to mix all the ingredients together.
- Pair with some crackers, tortilla chips or fresh cute veggies for a great snack!