4-6 Chicken breasts or thighs
4 garlic cloves
1 jalepeno pepper, stemmed and seeded
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 tbsp Jamaican spice
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp nutmeg
Sea salt and pepper
1 mango, cubed
1/2 red onion, diced
1/2 jalepeno, seeded, stemmed and diced
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
Handful fresh cilantro
- Combine all the ingredients for the mango salsa in a bowl and toss, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a food processor add all the ingredients for the marinade
- Pulse everything until you get a smooth paste, add more coconut milk if you want a smoother consistency.
- Place the chicken in a marinating container and season to taste, then pour the jerk marinade over and gently toss until everything is well covered.
- Refrigerate, and marinate 2 to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook for about 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through
- Serve with mango salsa