I have to say, this is probably the easiest, cheapest and most simple delicious light soup. Excuse my lack of exact measurements… I kind of tend to just throw things into the pot until it looks like a good amount.
1 lb ground pork
4 cups Chicken broth
1 Bundle Bok Choy
1 cup Savoy Cabbage
1 bunch of Green onion
1/4 cup Cilantro
4 tablespoons soy sauce (I used coconut aminos)
1 package Rice noodles
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- Cut and peel the LoBok into small cubes and add to a large pot with the chicken broth. Add the cilantro, bok choy, cabbage and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- In the meantime, roll the ground pork into little balls and place into the boiled soup base.
- Cook and simmer until pork is no longer pink, although the longer you cook the more flavour is acquired.
- Add in the rice noodles right at the end and cook for about 2-3 minutes until soft.
- You can also add chilli flakes for a little spicy flavour