1 spaghetti squash
1 zucchini noodles, spiralized
1 onion, sliced
1 pound raw pacific white shrimp
For the white wine sauce:
3 tablespoons coconut oil
4-5 garlic cloves
1/2 cup white wine
juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper
Freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds. drizzle with olive oil and place face down on a baking sheet. Cook for about 40 minutes.
- To begin the sauce, in a small pot add the coconut oil to medium-high heat. Add the shallot and garlic cloves and cook until transparent. Add the salt and pepper. Add the lemon juice and white wine and reduce heat and simmer.
- In a large pan, add coconut oil to the pan and add the onion. Add in the shrimp and cook until all the pieces are pink. Add in the zucchini noodles and cook for only a couple minutes so that they aren’t too soft.
- Add the white wine sauce to the shrimp mixture and stir.
- Once the spaghetti squash is cooked thoroughly, peel apart with a fork and place on a plate. Add some of the shrimp mixture to the spaghetti squash.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley for garnish.