1 whole spaghetti squash
1lb Ground turkey or beef
1 package mushrooms
2 Garlic cloves
1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cut spaghetti squash in half, season with olive oil, salt and pepper and put face down on a baking sheet in the oven for about 1 hour.
- Put ground turkey or beef in a pan and cook until no longer pink.
- Cut all veggies to desired size and cook in the pan with the meat.
- Once spaghetti squash is cooked through and tender, use a fork to fluff out the pieces.
- Make a hole in the centre and divide the veggies between the boats.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the boats and place back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Mix together and serve hot.
Makes about 4 servings